Friday, July 9, 2010

Green Acres Golfers Enjoy Challenge


It was another busy week for visitors to Green Acres Golf Course in the Romantic Times region of Second Life™.

One golfer reported,"I found your golf course last night and wanted to say its the coolest thing I have seen in 4 years of playing SL."

"Tell you what, I was telling my friend just now in IM... 'it is better than PS or xBox golf' :)."

That is high praise from a long-time resident of Second Life™. His remarks speak directly to our goal. Second Life™ offers a superior environment for natural action, and golfing provides a strong test of human skill interacting with the elements of size, weight, speed, gravity, distance, terrain conditions, and wind conditions.

Golfing also provides for engaging human interaction. Second Life delivers on this dimension as well.™

Enjoy the Romantic Times region today. Any day is a good day to experience what golf and Second Life™ can be!

1 comment:

Yordie Sands said...

Ok! You've convinced me. Soon as I get back from my trip I'm heading to Green Acres. Amazing work you've done!